School is back in session, and there is a new learning opportunity for you, too. Make room in your calendar on September 22-24 and get ready for an event packed with insights, expert tips, and product demos from industry leaders and partners. Join us for the Share What You Know™ summit.
We’ve gathered an impressive list of presenters: Jim Kwik, Elise Darma, Nicole Walters, Anthony ONeal, and more than 40 other online learning experts. We hope to see you there!
While our campaign team brings you additional resources to help you scale your business, our product and engineering team is also making improvements to the platform to better serve you.
What’s new at Teachable?
Enrollment toggle for coaching
As we’ve learned with your feedback, there were some user experience issues after the coaching service you provide has been fulfilled. To tackle this, we introduced a new enrollment toggle feature on the coaching product.
On the clients tab of your coaching product, you’ll see a new toggle under enrolled. This toggle can help you:
- Unroll a client if your coaching program/session has been fulfilled. Once you unroll a client, the coaching space you share will become read-only. This means they can return to this coaching space and review the notes and conversations you two had, but they will not be able to leave any new messages and you will not be able to create any new milestones.
- Re-enroll a client so they regain access to your coaching space. This action will not trigger a re-purchase of the original product—it just gives them access to the coaching space again.
Updates and other fixes
- We’ve added new user filters to give creators who have been utilizing our new free trial feature on subscription pricing plans. There are three new filters: Currently in Free Trial, Converted from Free Trial, Did not Convert from Free Trial.
- We have a new default template for the course sales page. We hope that this new default template inspires and shares how you can create your page on Teachable.
- We changed the frequency on subscription and payment plan on the checkout page so that it shows the full word instead of an acronym for more clarity.
Coming up at Teachable
Our product and engineering team is working on. Click here to enlarge.
- Building the option for you to bundle courses and coaching together
- Adding authors for coaching products
- Adding additional fields in coaching intake forms
- Adding an address section on the checkout page
- Developing group coaching functionality in our coaching product
- Creating an option to build your template coaching program
- Creating a default template for coaching sales page
Got suggestions? Got questions? We’re all ears. Comment below and I’ll respond directly or in the next monthly product updates!