After 3 days and 21 live sessions, it’s officially a wrap on our Share What You Know summit. We were so excited to see the energy at every session and our team can’t wait to see how you build your businesses with all the insights and inspiration you took away from the event.
“I fly because I give myself permission to fall”
What’s new at Teachable?
Authors for coaching products
We are excited to share that you can now assign authors to coaching products. This will allow you to bring additional coaches into your Teachable school and expand the number of coaching products you can offer to your audience.
Any existing authors in your school can be assigned as a coach to a coaching product you create. Depending on which paid plan you are on, you’ll be able to add up to 19 additional authors.
This also means that you can assign authors (other than yourself) to the coaching products you create, and they’ll receive a commission on earnings on those products. Please note that this is the global commission, and you cannot set specific commissions for each coaching product.
For more information on how to create and manage authors, please check out this knowledge base article.
Address on Checkout
We have added billing and shipping addresses on the student checkout page. This will allow you to collect additional information about your students.
Over the last few months, we’ve made small changes that have made significant improvements to the student checkout process, which resulted in a 7% increase in conversion rate for our creators. This process also allowed us to run experiments to ensure that adding addresses to the checkout will not negatively impact student conversion rates for you.
For more information on address on checkout, please check out this knowledge base article.
Updates and other fixes
- We’ve updated our lecture preview so draft lectures show up when you preview the curriculum with a draft tag next to them. Please note the draft only shows up when admins are previewing–students will not see draft lectures.
- We rolled out default templates for coaching pages to make it easier to build your pages.
- We have expanded Teachable Payments to Germany for all new creators based in Germany.
Coming up at Teachable
Our product and engineering team is working on: (Click here to enlarge)
- Building the option for you to bundle courses and coaching together
- Developing group coaching functionality in our coaching product
- Creating an option to build your template coaching program
- Expanding Teachable Payments to Germany for our existing users
Got suggestions? Got questions? We’re all ears. Comment below and I’ll respond directly or in the next monthly product updates!